However, postal services and customs clearance in certain countries may be affected by the lockdown restrictions, which can cause delivery delays. For more information, please contact your local post office.
However, we do not guarantee that the delivery person who touched your package last was not exposed to the virus, so please follow these steps to safely manage the package that the item arrived in:
1. Avoid direct contact with the delivery person
2. Leave the package outside for a few hours and/or spray it with aerosol disinfectant before handling
3. Dispose of all outer packaging immediately
4. Wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds or more
5. Disinfect any high-touch surfaces you have come in contact with after handling
6. Avoid touching your face, including your mouth, eyes and nose