Shipping with 100% online tracking is available for all destinations. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and a link to track your parcel.
All items are made to order and dispatched in 1 to 3 business days.
Estimated delivery time for international shipping varies from 3 to 21 business days and depends on customs clearance and mail handling procedures in the receiving country.
You can also view tracking updates by entering your order number and email address in Order Status form.
We want you to be 100% happy with your shopping experience and believe in putting your convenience as our top priority. That is why our Returns Policy is simple and straightforward:
- if you have ordered an item that is the wrong size (Phone case, Wallet case, Laptop sleeve) and want to exchange it,
- if you are not fully satisfied with the item you have received,
- if, in the unlikely situation, you have received an item that is damaged or faulty,
- or if you simply change your mind, please don’t hesitate to contact us via the Contact form or send us a request at email@example.com
We’re happy to exchange or refund most items within 30 days of the delivery date. If you have discovered our fault, please take a photo of the defected or wrong item and include it in your message.
Any refund or exchange is offered entirely at our own discretion. All items must be returned in the same condition as when you purchased them. This does not affect your statutory rights. We will refund the cost of the item, but the cost of returning it to us will be your responsibility.
Once the goods have been successfully returned, we will refund the amount for returned items to the original payment method that was used at checkout to complete the purchase.
- For PayPal it usually takes 3-5 business days from the date the refund was issued for it to be completed and credited back to the account balance.
- For credit or debit cards (processed by Stripe) it can take approximately 5-10 business days before you will see the refund as a credit, depending upon the bank.